Friday, September 17, 2010

first week

Tuesday was way fun.  I got to go to the PCC which was way fun.  we watched the canoe pageant which was cool to watch all the countries show like typical dances of their culture.  we made a fish out of  some leaves and I tried poi for the first time ever, it wasn't half bad either. we watched the coconut husking and milking and the tree  climbing, the Polynesian that was showing us was very funny.  we had a luau and that was really good all the food was quite delicious.  after that we went to the night show and that was ridiculously awesome.  Wednesday school started. it wasn't too bad I had calc and student development. both classes were pretty entertaining. I also went to the beach with some friends and that was way fun. the beaches are way nice and fun to play on.  Thursday was a fantastic day i had my missionary prep class, calc, and English 101.  i met some kids that i played soccer with for a while and they seemed really cool. I also joined the kiwi club, which is basically the New Zealand club.  the food here isn't that bad either except when you expecting chicken and you get fish. that was rather disgusting. i think I'm starting to develop the taste for fish. its quite different but not to bad.  today I had calc and student development.  its almost the weekend and i am so excited i get to go on the circle island tour. sorry there aren't any pics i forgot my camera but there will definitely be pics on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment