Wednesday, September 22, 2010

update

Well Saturday we went on the circle island tour. that was way fun and i met a ton of new people and had a blast. we went to the Buddhist temple first and looked at that, it was so cool there was definitely a huge bell that we got to ring and a giant Buddha statue inside the main temple.  we went to the swap meat after that and that was way cool.  there was a lot of stuff there and i got a cool tattoo and some other stuff. after that we went to pearl harbor. that was a way cool experience. we toured around there for about an hour and then went to wallmart. after walking around Wally's for a while we left for haliewa. we stopped there and got some shaved ice.  after we got back home i hung out with a bunch of friends and had a great night. Sunday i went to my last day of church with my old ward because I'm switching dorms.  other than that i read and did my homework.  Monday was pretty exciting cuz i only had one class and after that class i just studied and hung out with friends.  Tuesday was a decent day I had a math test that i think went pretty well.  today i did my laundry for the first time by myself and it actually turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment